|Book Title||Robbins Basic Pathology 10th Edition by Vinay Kumar PDF|
|Title:||Robbins Basic Pathology|
|Author(s):||Vinay Kumar; Abul K. Abbas; Jon C. Aster|
Part of the trusted Robbins and Cotran family, Robbins Basic Pathology provides a readable, well-illustrated and concise overview of the principles of human pathology that's ideal for today's busy students. This thoroughly revised edition continues with a strong emphasis on pathogenesis and the clinical features of disease, adding new artwork and more schematic diagrams to further aid in summarizing key pathologic processes and expand the already impressive illustration program.
- Excellent art program boasts high-quality photomicrographs, gross photos, and radiologic images to supplement the world-class illustrations.
- Bulleted summary boxes provide quick access to key information and easy review of key concepts.
- Highlights pathogenesis, morphology, and pathophysiologic content throughout.
- Includes increased and updated clinical topics.
- New artwork and more schematic diagrams summarize key pathologic processes.
- An all-star editorial team enables you to gain a rich understanding of all essential pathology concepts.
E-Book: Digital version only, No Access Card/ Code.
Format: Searchable PDF, can print physical copy.
Duration: No expiry date, Use forever.
Delivery: Instant Online Storage Download.
Immediate download after successful payment.
You will receive a DOWNLOAD LINK (Included on your invoice) to this product after successful payment.