|Book Title||Principles of Anatomy and Physiology, 14th Edition by Gerard J. Tortora PDF|
|Title:||Principles of Anatomy and Physiology|
|Author(s):||Gerard J. Tortora; Bryan Derrickson|
|ISBN-13:||9781118345009 (978-1-118-34500-9); 9781118344392 (978-1-118-34439-2)|
This 14th edition of the phenomenally successful Principles of Anatomy and Physiology continues to set the standard for the discipline. Written and superbly illustrated for two-term, introductory Anatomy and Physiology students, this text offers a rich and complete teaching and learning environmen
- Completely revised feedback diagrams throughout the material that consistently and visually strengthen student understanding of this important principle.
- Newly designed end-of chapter “Focus on Homeostasis” pages
- New chapter opening questions stimulate interest with new accompanying photos.
- Clinical Connections have been incorporated into several figures for immediate reinforcement of the relationship between the illustration and Clinical Connection.
- The anatomical terminology is based on Terminology Anatomica – enhanced glossary for this edition.
E-Book: Digital version only, No Access Card/ Code.
Format: Searchable PDF, can print physical copy.
Duration: No expiry date, Use forever.
Delivery: Instant Online Storage Download.
Immediate download after successful payment.
You will receive a DOWNLOAD LINK (Included on your invoice) to this product after successful payment.