|Book Title||Globalization of Water: Sharing the Planet's Freshwater Resources by Arjen Y. Hoekstra PDF|
E-Book: Digital version only, No Access Card/ Code.
Format: Searchable PDF, can print physical copy.
Duration: No expiry date, Use forever.
Delivery: Instant Online Storage Download.
- Examines the critical link between water management and international trade, considering how local water depletion and pollution are often closely tied to the structure of the global economy
- Offers a consumer-based indicator of each nation’s water use: the water footprint
- Questions whether trade can enhance global water use efficiency, or whether it simply shifts the environmental burden to a distant location
- Highlights the hidden link between national consumption and the use of water resources across the globe, identifying the threats facing ‘water dependent’ countries worldwide
- Provides a state-of-the-art review and in-depth data source for a new field of knowledge
Book format is PDF, compatible on all electronic devices (Windows, Mac, Android, iphone, ipad, tablet, etc.
Immediate download after successful payment.
You will receive a DOWNLOAD LINK (Included on your invoice) to this product after successful payment.