Bailey & Scott's Diagnostic Microbiology 14th Edition by Patricia Tille PDF
E-Book: Digital version only, No Access Card/ Code.
Format: Searchable PDF, can print physical copy.
Duration: No expiry date, Use forever.
Delivery: Instant Online Storage Download.
|Title:||Bailey and Scott’s Diagnostic Microbiology|
|Author(s):||Patricia M. Tille|
Perfect your lab skills with the gold standard in microbiology! Serving as both the #1 bench reference for practicing microbiologists and as a favorite text for students in clinical laboratory science programs, Bailey & Scott’s Diagnostic Microbiology, 14th Edition covers all the topical information and critical thinking practice you need for effective laboratory testing. This new edition also features hundreds step-by-step procedures, updated visuals, new case studies, and new material on the latest trends and equipment in clinical microbiology ― including automation, automated streaking, MALDI-TOF, and incubator microscopes. It’s everything you need to get quality lab results in class and in clinical practice!
- More than 800 detailed, full-color illustrations aid comprehension and help in visualizing concepts.
- Expanded sections on parasitology, mycology, and virology eliminate the need to purchase separate books on this material.
- General and Species boxes in the organism chapters highlight the important topics that will be discussed in the chapter.
- Case studies provide the opportunity to apply information to a variety of diagnostic scenarios, and help improve decision-making and critical thinking skills.
- Hands-on procedures include step-by-step instructions, full-color photos, and expected results.
- A glossary of terms is found at the back of the book for quick reference.
- Learning objectives begin each chapter, offering a measurable outcome to achieve by the completing the material
Immediate download after successful payment.
You will receive a DOWNLOAD LINK (Included on your invoice) to this product after successful payment.