A Concise Introduction to Programming in Python 2nd Edition by Mark J. Johnson PDF
A Concise Introduction to Programming in Python 2nd Edition by Mark J. Johnson
E-Book: Digital version only, No Access Card/ Code.
Format: Searchable PDF, can print physical copy.
Duration: No expiry date, Use forever.
Delivery: Instant Online Storage Download.
A Concise Introduction to Programming in Python, Second Edition provides a hands-on and accessible introduction to writing software in Python, with no prior programming experience required.
The Second Edition was thoroughly reorganized and rewritten based on classroom experience to incorporate:
- A spiral approach, starting with turtle graphics, and then revisiting concepts in greater depth using numeric, textual, and image data
- Clear, concise explanations written for beginning students, emphasizing core principles
- A variety of accessible examples, focusing on key concepts
- Diagrams to help visualize new concepts
- New sections on recursion and exception handling, as well as an earlier introduction of lists, based on instructor feedback
Immediate download after successful payment.
You will receive a DOWNLOAD LINK (Included on your invoice) to this product after successful payment.