What do we sell?
We sell electronic books such as Action, Audiobooks, Biographies, Encyclopedias, Educational, eTextbooks, Cookbooks, Psychology, Crafts/Hobbies, Biology, Mathematics, Geography, Medical, Fantasy, Fiction, General, History, Humour, Horror, Magazine Back Issues, Mystery & Suspense, Newspaper, Paranormal, Religion, Romance, Sci Fi, Self Help, Thrillers, Westerns, Young Adult, over 18+ section & more! We do not sell any physical books.
What are the benefits of reading eBooks?
- eBooks are cheaper than physical books.
- Instantly available worldwide - just download the eBook instead of waiting by "snail mail" .
- Full Text Search available
- Convenient - imagine loading several novels and a few magazines onto a portable reading device before you go on holiday in just minutes.
- Quick to download .
- You can build a whole library of ebooks.
- You can do research and create or organize content.
- eBook reading software is free and easy to download from the internet.
Do I need special software or hardware to read eBooks?
How do I import my own files to the Ebook Reader app?
If you have an EPUB or PDF ebook on your computer that you'd like to include in your library, do the following:
- Connect your device (iPad or iPhone) to your computer.
- Open iTunes on the computer (if it hasn't automatically opened).
- Look for the name of your device in the top-right (it will say "Pwrplay's iPad" or something similar).
- Click on "Apps" tab.
- Scroll down to the very bottom of the page. Under the heading " File Sharing" > "Apps", select Ebook Reader.
- Click on the "Add" button.
- Navigate to the location of your ebook file and double-click "Open".
- Your ebook will then be displayed in the list under "Ebook Reader Documents".
- Click on "Sync" at the bottom-right of your screen. The ebook will then be transferred from your computer to your device.
- Open Ebook Reader app on your device.
- You'll find the ebook shown in the bookshelf along with the other ebooks that are on the device.
- Tap on the ebook to begin reading
Which format should I choose?
That depends on your Operating System and if you would like to read your eBooks on your PC or on a hand held device.
Can I download eBooks onto my hand held device?
In most cases, yes. This does depend on which operating system your hand held device is running however, as different eBook formats are compatible with different operating systems.
Once I have purchased my eBook, will it always be available?
Yes, once you have purchased the eBook it is yours to keep and do with as you please.
What is your refund policy?
Refunds will be given at the discretion of Management but usually it is replacement only on DOA's.
Why can't I access all of the eBooks in my account from my iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch?
You can only access books that are available in ePub or iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch formats.
Can I download books I bought previously onto my iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch?
Yes, you can download all previously purchased books onto your apple device using Ebook Reader if the books are available in ePub or iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch format.
Will I be able to view my eBooks offline using the Ebook Reader for iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch?
Yes. You just need to sync with your bookshelf and download the book the first time. Once the book is downloaded onto your device, you can read them offline anytime anywhere!
Why does my ebook have fewer pages than advertised?
It is quite common for the page count of your ebook to be less or more than the number listed on the book’s product page or the actual physical book. For example: the product page might say 384 pages, but the PDF is 324 pages and the EPUB is 183! We wanted you to be aware of this to avoid any disappointments.
Why don't you provide a phone number for support? Why can't I call you?
Great Ebook Palace has many customers throughout each day worldwide. Thankfully, support is only required by the smallest fraction of our buyers, the support issues cover a wide range of subjects. We have found that the email support system is the most efficient way for us to track, manage, and answer your queries, and to ensure you receive the help you require within a reasonable timeframe. We aim to answer all support queries within 24 hours.