What payment methods do you accept? We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
Do you deliver Internationally? We offer worldwide delivery on all our products.
How will I receive my Product? When you purchase a product from us, we'll send you a link via your email address and you can download right to your computer! You can either view it on your computer or print it out and access it wherever, it's up to you.
Do you rent books? We do not rent any of our digital books. Once you make a purchase, it is yours to keep. Get the download link, download it, and keep it! Lose the link? No problem! Ask us to resend it!
Do you sell physical books? We DO NOT sell physical books, only digital books and this is clearly indicated in the description of each product we sell.
How do I listen to audiobooks on my iPhone? Audiobooks you sync from iTunes to your iOS device get shunted into the iBooks app, where you can play them back as you used to in the Music app. If you don't see them in iBooks, tap the category menu at the top of the window and choose Audiobooks.
How do I listen to books on my iPad? To listen to your book: From the Home screen of Kindle for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, tap a book to open it. While reading, tap the center of the screen, and then tap the Listen icon. From the mini-player screen, tap the Download icon to begin downloading the audio companion.
What is a solutions manual? A solution manual is the answers to the end of chapter questions and activities from the textbook itself. We have samples of our solution manuals for you to try before you buy. You can request a sample by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a test bank? Test banks are collections of tests, exams and quizzes quizzes based on the book itself. We have samples of our test banks for you to try before you buy. You can request a sample by emailing us at email@example.com
Do I need special software or hardware to read eBooks? All you need is your PC, laptop or hand held device. We offer Ebooks in three different formats: PDF, EPUB and MOBI. Our eTextbooks are offered in PDF and our Audiobooks are offered in MP3 format. Our Online Reader requires no software other than an internet browser. For downloading, we will provide you with a link to download when you make a purchase.
Which format should I choose? For a Computer, Choose PDF. If you only expect to read your ebook on a computer (not on a phone or special ebook device), then you should choose a PDF-based ebook. This is because PDFs display the pages of a book exactly as they were designed by the book publisher. In other words, a PDF will usually maintain the design integrity of the original printed book. With other formats, pages can look different – sometimes radically different – when displayed.
For a Hand-Held Device, Choose EPUB. PDFs sometimes display awkwardly on small screens, while some the EPUB format is designed especially for reading on smaller screens. If you have a smart phone, PDA or special ebook reader device, then you should choose EPUB.
Can I download ebooks on to my hand held device? In most cases, yes. This does depend on which operating system your hand held device is running however, as different ebook formats are compatible with different operating systems.
Once I have purchased my ebook, will it always be available? Yes, once you have purchased the ebook it is yours to keep.
How do I get help if I get a problem? You will find vast amounts of advice and troubleshooting information in our FAQ section and we are here to assist you.
What are the benefits of reading ebooks?
- ebooks are cheaper than paper books.
- Instantly available worldwide - just download the ebook instead of waiting for "snail mail".
- Convenient - imagine loading several novels and a few magazines onto a portable reading device before you go on holiday.
- Quick to download - the average novel takes only a few minutes.
- You can build a whole library of digital books.
- Users can do research, create or organize content.
- ebook reading software is free and easy to download from the internet.
What is your refund policy?
1. Products may be returned for refund or exchange by contacting Customer Service within 7 days of receiving your order. Buyer pays for return shipping.
2. For custom made products, if the items do not fit properly but were made accurately according to your order specifications, we do not accept returns for a refund or exchange for a new one. We can alter the item for you but you are responsible for all shipping fee and cost incurred. If you need to exchange or redo it, you will be responsible for all shipping fees incurred.
3. Any product that has been used does not qualify for a return or exchange. All return items must be in brand-new condition, unused and with original tags and packaging.
We do not accept returns with no quality-related issues.
4. Sales on all books are final as these are immediate access after payment therefore there are no returns.
Customs & Import Taxes:
1. Order may need to clear customs in your country.
2. Please check if your order will incur additional import duties, taxes or other customs related charges.
3. Import duties, taxes or other customs charges will be collected by the shipping company upon delivery.
4. Suppliers are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country.
5. Additional costs or delays may occur during international trade. Please do not use additional import costs or customs clearance delays as s reason for requesting refunds.
Will I be able to view my eBooks offline for iOS and Android? Yes. You just need to sync with your bookshelf and download the ebook. Once the ebook is downloaded onto your device, you can read them offline anytime anywhere!
Why does my ebook have fewer pages than advertised? It is quite common for the page count of your ebook to be less than the number listed on the book’s product page. For instance the product page might say 384 pages, but the PDF is 324 pages and the EPUB is 183!
Below are the reasons why this could be the case.
Firstly, we will address the huge difference in pages between the PDF and the EPUB. EPUB is designed for reflowable content. This means there aren’t any fixed page numbers, the content is reworked to best fit the device it is being viewed on. What may appear as 183 pages on one device might show up as 269 pages on a different device, depending on how the layout is resized to work with that specific device.
Having covered the EPUB discrepancy, it then raises the question "Well the PDF is meant to be an exact page for page copy of the printed book, why would that ever be different?"
The most common reason is that sometimes the publisher will include the acknowledgements, prelims, or table of contents in the page count, even though they are not strictly in the page count (they are normally numbered using roman numerals). This inflates the number of pages and gives an inaccurate page count.
Also, when preparing a printed paper book the publisher needs to make the page count divisible by 4 for the printer. So blank pages will be added to pad the book out in order to create the right page count. However for ebook PDFs these pages are not needed and can be removed (although not all publishers remove them).
To sum up: No matter what page count your ebook displays, you are still receiving the same amount of words. There is still the same amount of content and nothing is being lost in the transition from printed book to ebook, regardless of format.
Download Tips: Below are some links to help you find files you have downloaded:
This information applies to Windows Internet Explorer 7 and Windows Internet Explorer 8.
Downloading files from the Internet: FAQ: (Windows 7)
Downloading files from the Internet: FAQ: (Windows Vista)